Hello all readers,
Today at i'll show how to change your , windows login background in windows 7,without hacking your logonui.exe as was the case for xp & vista! It uses a simple registry entry and a .jpg file which is to be the new background i have automated the process in a batch file , check it out yourself .........
[ Download Here in the zip file]
- Extract the files from the zip
- Double click on install.bat
- Click allow if you have UAC turned on
- Then follow onscreen instructions
- Press ctrl+alt+del to see the new login
- To change the image simply edit/replace the backgrounddefault.jpg and repeat the process
- if it wont work then just double click the *.reg file and then try it out :)
That's it, have fun with your new custom logins :) , i will wait for your responses in the comments section......